Sunday, February 26, 2006

erratic thoughts...

well, im been experiencing random thoughts lately... though it's quite normal for me to have those kind of thoughts, but lately, it's weird that i would have the same things that run in my mind...

and these things are quite making me paranoid is some way that i'm hating it. i know before that these thoughts doesn't really affect me before... but now, it does affect me... (oh men!! too many things in my head... have to just focus on the important things before fixing the rest...)

anyways, right now i'm just uploading some more pictures on my Multiply account... just to make me more online and be reachable to my friends... :P

i think i ahve to dealt with the paranoia that i've done yesterday... (you see!! the things that makes me paranoid, makes me do stupid things!!... grrr!) and somehow i kinda hate doing damage-control... kasi sometimes parang i dnt really have to do it, kasi if they're my friends they'll understand... but then again, i guess, having the effort to fix it can see that i'm really fighting for the friendship-bonds... (sighs)

oh well... i guess that's the thing i'll do for now... sort-of damage-control to a friend... a love-struck-sick friend... hay buhay...!

anyhow... gotta check the things that i've been upload for the past half hour...

laterz... c",)

No comments: