Tuesday, March 07, 2006

back to square one...

i was suppose to blog what happened to me the last weekend, last night... but i got too sleepy to blog... so here, i'll try to put whatever happened to me from Friday to yesterday....

FRIDAY (March 3/06)
-got to talk with my best friend that night... something that was quite nakakakaba when it started but after almost 2hrs of talking and clarifying things out... it went good. though it also helped me a lot to grow, i was amazed at myself that i, somehow, was able to open up somethings that bugs be that concerns to my best friend... (though there are still some things that i want to ask and tell him, but im letting father-time to give me the proper oppurtunity to spill it out and hopefully help me out too...) Well, it was a good friday... :P

SATURDAY (March 4/06)
-after talking to my best friend and ended at around past 12-midnight... i went to sleep, cuz at 530am, i woke up to drive my dad to the wet market (Farmers Market @ Cubao) to buy some remaining stuff for the bday celebration of my mother that afternoon... got home at around 8-ish and preped-up for my 9am class. went to school. then at around 1pm i went home, waited for some of my friends and ate at the celebration... and with Mouse, Girard, Wends & I... we kinda had a small 'inuman session'... though it was cut-off by my dad, becuase of his being compulsive... anyways we're all cool about his (my dad's) situation... hehehe :P Well, it was still a good saturday... :P

SUNDAY (March 5/06)
-well, it was a normal sunday... got to do some chores and some homeworks... but the worst part was when i had another gall-stone attack around early evening (5-ish)... by the powers that be, it was really painful than before... i was rushed to the hospital at around 10-ish... the thing that made this day not-that-bad was the very pretty-sexy nurse who took care of me there... hehehe!!! during that time, my mind was running a lot of kinky-nurse fantasies.... hehehe!! (GRABE, sobrang ganda ni Nurse Chanda!!!)... im hoping that when i'll be operated there, she's the one who would take care of me... hehehe :P i stayed there 'til the next day...

MONDAY (March 6/06)
-i stayed at the hospital until 8-ish in the evening... though the doctor who took care of me was a good one, compared to the other 2... he was very understanding and somehow i can give my trust to him... and the good part in the hospital that i stayed (San Juan Medical Center), we got to pay quite cheaper compared to the confinements before... got home around 10-ish... weak, but somehow ready for school the next day...

NOW...

well, it was a good day though... but i somehow feel paranoid towards one person... i know mdyo na kulitan ko uli sya nung nasa hospital ako... pero i think bad trip sya sa akin... pero, so far, i'll give him some space na rin... i think it's the same procedure with my best friend... pero, still i want to make some damage-control... but i think time will tell when the right oppurtunity will come...

i guess that's for now... have to finish some homeworks for PE1 2mrw... hehehe :P


laterz... c",)

No comments: