Thursday, March 02, 2006

wag pilitin (don't force it)

i just got to talk with 2 of my few closes friends a while ago... and i asked some advices on my current situation... and so far, based on what i told them and how they interpreted it, i'm having another case of Burnout... and i think they're right... it's the reason why i can't fully help my friend lately... im having burnout episodes again...

and i think it's becuase of the pressure the im trying to, forcely, fix it... and what giselle said to me a while ago... "wag mong pilitin... kusa rin yan lalabas, naturally... you just have to be patient and have a clear mind..." (oh those words of enlightenment from Giselle always helps me to get on the go...)

anyways, i guess that's the strategy i'll do, for both cases... i'll just not force it and let it come out naturally... though changes can happen, i hope for the best for all of us.

i think that's a good way to really end my day... and start something good 2mrw... (thanx ging-ging...!!)


g'nyt... & laterz... c",)

No comments: