Monday, May 31, 2004

May 31, 2004 / 10:03am

may bday blow was so astig!!

there were food, drinks and lots of wild smootchies!! from 3 seconds to 10 seconds lip actions... especially the girl on girl lip action... eheheh... nice... very nice...

also, ging, rovik & lloyd slept here... wow!! cool!! kaso, mdyo na-akward lng ako when they decided to stay in my room instead outside, pero it's cool... :D

sabi ko na nga, i doubt my high school friends to come... can't blame jax... he was jus informing me... basta, ganyan naman sila eh... since high school pa silang ganun... anyways, it was good!! got really drunk... pero its ok, bday ko naman... and a good way to release and forget problems... anyways, yon lng for the weekend, sunday, i made bawi on the lack of sleep i had...

now its monday, i have to finish my scholarship letter and do some errand again... back to normal life in the house... sighs!!

and last night, cnt help myself to cry about the lost i have... jax. it's quite hard to accept and believe that i lost my best friend like this... iyak lng ako ng iyak hanggang makatulog ako... i miss him, but i have to move on... di lng pala renovation ang kailangan, pati demolition is needed, fresh new start... and i think it will be harder than before, pero i have to, it's my life that needs to be fixed up first... kaya ko yan! :D

anyways, i have to finish up the requirements for my scholarship application... i want the scholarship!! and ill pray and hope that i got in, kahit 50% man lng... i hope & pray.

sige, errands na muli ako...

later. c",)

No comments: