Friday, May 28, 2004

May 28, 2004 / 8:42pm

jax greeted me... and wish me happiness and all... and emphasize on moving on... and being happy whatever i wanted to be... it felt weird but also great... but it also saddens me that i have to face the fact that we are no longer friends, just civil strangers... or jus plain old high school classmates... fine with me now, kasi before i cud say that im on denial then... now, im good. hmm... my old friend, talagang di ko sya makakalimutan...

i think that's cool na rin... ika nga ni ging, "hope for the best and expect the worst too"... and i got both... nice... and im, ryt now, somehow smiling... kasi im happy to be like this na... he also mentioned that some people from my high school myt drop by... cool!! i miss them too...

hay what a day... mdyo nanginig ako ng konti... but im good.

happy birthday gimo, gem, gempot!! c",)

later.

No comments: