Friday, May 21, 2004

May 21, 2004 / 9:35pm

hay naku!! what a day!! im done w/ both reports, group & special... kaso i felt kinda guilty sa special paper ko, cut & paste lng kasi ito eh... but i just did it just submit it... sayang rin yung extra points eh...

hay buhay...im pre-writing my journals na from now on... kasi nagkakaroon ng system shut down ang PC lately... may pumapasok atang virus dito eh... better safe & precausious, than sorry...

i miss my best friend sooooo much!! ill never give up fighting for our friendship, kahit i feel sad and this randomly down lately... i wnt give up!! i love my best friend, jax, he's like a brother to me...

hay naku, summer class is done and i have my bday to come... oh wait!! it's exactly one week before my bday... SIGHS!! :P

while im typing this journal, nagsca-scan muna ako ng PC... para i cud just copy & paste this later sa blog ko...

anyways, i truly miss my best friend, i wish we could talk things out and make-up for all.

the thing that i just hate right now, summer season to be exact, is i wasnt able to swin this season again.... SIGHS!! i wanna swin... kasi iv done and still doing badminton to atleast loose some pounds... and i think swimming will do the same to me... loose pounds... hay naku...

why am i so green (L) lately... i should check this monster inside me nga... baka its making some plans to ruin my life again... hmm... baka its just hormones or my id wanting to satisfy itself... hmm... may i kinda need a good satisfaction too... ill jus try to satisfy myself later... pero sana next time, it would be more... hehehehe :P

"this love has taken its toll... she said goodbye, to many times before..." -This Love by Maroon 5

WALA LNG!! gosh! i cnt bliv ill be singing too sa journal ko.... hehehe :P

sige na nga...

laterz c",)

No comments: