Tuesday, May 18, 2004

May 18, 2004 / 11:10am

11:10am... it doesn't look like 11:10am... it's more like 8 or 9am on a rainy day... rainy day, i said... hmmm... i really hope that it will not rain on my bday blow out... i pray that it will not rain on that day!!

anyways, im installing norton anti-virus right now... para maayos na tong pc namin... and doing that, im listening to maroon5 and reading my notes for my last exam 2mrw... wish me luck!! c",)

mga 20 to 30 mins. pa ata matatapos yung updating ng norton... hay... later on, around 2pm ill go to megamall to pick up my sister's padala... baka iikot na rin ako dun or tambay sa powerbooks... bahala na...

hay naku!! 10 days nlng at bente-dos na ako... im getting older... and hopefully wiser (hehehe)...

sige na nga... review nlng uli ako... wish me luck!!

at may tatapusin pa akong papers for my special project... hay buhay!! :-/

laterz... c",)

No comments: