Wednesday, May 12, 2004

May 12, 2004 / 7:44pm

just got home kanina. ate my dinner na... hay sarap... :D

what a day!! it was a great day for my parents... w/c also means it's also a great day for me. YEHEY!! :P sinamahan ko ang mom ko sa bpi-makati to appeal and talk to their lawyers... but the good thing that happened is they offered to help us... so another window was opened for us...YIPEE!! :j anyways, all things went well for our family... malaki ang kinaltas sa babayaran ng magulang at we can decide on how much and what are the terms we can have on paying our debt... wow!! milagro nga eh!!

to the man above... THANX!! :D

another thing is i got to be, somehow, exactly on time for my exam and got to txt my best friend, jax, about the good news. YIPEE!! :D

and after the exam, i went to rockwell with some of my classmates, fin, rheena, feric & frank... enjoy!! kahit sa fully booked lng kami tumambay... :P

what a day nga!!

YEHEY on us!! and YIPEE for me!! :P

later...

No comments: