Sunday, May 16, 2004

May 16, 2004 / 7:39pm

hay... what a very hot and boring day... technically all i did was sleep... sighs!! my day sucks... but my life ain't bad at all... anyways, i have a new way to deal with my boredome... bug lyndon... yes, lyndon gregorio of beerkada... i kept on bugging him on why i was banned out from the beerkadets... wala lng. :P

hay naku... atleast i got to talk to teacher ging... 3-way kami with sensei lloyd... miss them, and i miss her so much... even if my strong feelings for her, back then, was still here now... i have much more respect for her... true i still love her, but i love her as a best friend. i think that's enough... kasi sa totoo we can talk anything eh... i could say to her na i got a crush on her and she will just talk to me and later we will just smile and be happy again... hay... pero the funny thing, until now... the song ng stephen speak, "out of my league"... it's my song about her, until now... and i hope it won't change.

God, i do really LOVE MY FRIENDS!! (jax, lloyd, giselle, nina, aby, wendi, rheena, fin, feric, kate, and the rest) ill give my life for them talaga (specially the first 4 people)...i do relly love them!! Grant them safety and happiness...

anyways, i enjoyed everyday...hehehe :P

sige, ill bug lyndon pa... hehehe (joke!)

laterz... c",)

No comments: