Monday, May 24, 2004

May 24, 2004 / 1:43am

jus read the email from jax... tama sya. i really haven't moved on... i didnt realized that it may take a lot of sacrifices to move on... and in this case, loosing a friend... and ending up being civil strangers... it's still true, my best friend died... but i must move one, it's my life that im living, not his.

for that, i'll miss my best friend, Jacky Varias Chang (1999-2004)... age 20, and we were friends since 1999... and it was a good friendship we had. no doubt about it... it was good... i won't forget it at all...

let's have a moment of silence...



forever in my memories, and forever will be good, jax is one of my very closest friends i ever had... and for that i won't forget the good and even the bad times we both shared and experienced...

godspeed jax, enjoy lifes goodness and overcome trials...

amen.

No comments: