Friday, May 14, 2004

May 14, 2004 / 8:50pm

WHAT A DAY!!

first i drove my mo to her office at around past 7am... then i went to school for my class... had a loooong notes to copy... and after the lecture (that was from 10 to 12pm) we went to mang jimmy's at UP... and it was FANTASTIC!!! ang sarap ng kinain namin... BUSOG na BUSOG kami.... and a good yosi made it good... :P then we hang out at UP's sunken garden... played cards and just hang out at the fresh breeze at UP... hay naku... SARAP!! then i fetched my mom at around 5pm... and unexpectedly, i drove her to a bowling area in cubao... had a chance to play bowling... para akong nag-badminton... hay sarap...

WHAT A DAY!!! :P

anyways, i have to atleast start my paper for my group report and the extra bonus points...

WHAT A DAY!!!!

i wish things will be a-ok na... with everything around me.

then, all of a sudden, right now... i feel kinda green... ngek!! baka wala lng 'to... down hormones...DOWN boy!! :P

WHAT A DAY!!!!!

later! :D

No comments: