Sunday, February 12, 2006

dagnamit!!! (pressure time...again?!?)

thou it seems that i'm in a stressful time... deep inside of my thoughts, i kinda like it. i guess it's somehow a temporary replacement of an adrenaline rush. but the thing i hate in this situation right now, some outside factor is pulling me out of work... and somehow i don't know what it is...

oh well, i guess i have no time to know it. just have to focus on what works i should do...

let's see what's on my to-do list for the week:
-outline for my speech1 class (due on tuesday) - typed-written
-alternative paper for hum2 (due 2mrw, monday) - also typed-written
-the safe-sex comics/brouchure for my PE1 (due wednesday) - typed-written
-review for my Math 100 removals (hopefully, friday...and this is serious na!!)


and i think the reward for these... would be something 'yipee'... the Marvel bandai collection... thou i'll getting it 2mrw or on tuesday... it's a good reward for me... yey!! :P

anyways, i have to finish my hum2 paper... then fix the outline for speech1... then i'll do the PE1 2mrw night and continue it tuesday night... hmmm... i think that's a good gameplan... and on the math 100 removals, i'll gamble it na...

anyways, again... wish me the best of luck... thou, yeah, i'll survive it for sure... sometimes having a bit of pride can be good for the spirit.


laterz... c",)

No comments: