Monday, February 13, 2006

half done...

well, im done with 2 out of the four things i should be submitting and prep-up for this week... im done with Hum2 & Speech1...

2nyt i'll do the one for PE1 (which is due on wednesday)... and try (at least TRY) to review more for my removal exam for Math100 this friday...

anyways, i think that's it for today... i'll just catch-up na lang with my some readings for english3 later at school...

hmm... so far i have accomplsihed 50% of my load in just one sitting yesterday... i just love sundays, cuz it's the day i could really focus on my school works... hehehe :P

plus i'm done also for the water meter reading sa pseudo-village namin for the month of January... all's done for now, i think... :P

anyways, i'll have my reward naman 2mrw afternoon eh... yey!!! :P

oh well... i guess that's it for now... have to prep-up for school na rin.


laterz. c",)

No comments: