Saturday, February 11, 2006

and the time has come to... they knew!!!

it's more than a year ago (jan 2005) that i decided to have a tattoo on my back and hid it from my parents ... and now, (Feb 2006) they know.

so far, im not really affected by it, cuz it's old news... but somehow, im quite nervous on what they'll ask me... hmm...

im not paranoid or something but it kinda gives me a wiggy feeling...

oh well, i'll just accept the concequence that will come in my way... with my parents know my tat.

hmm... this is something... :P

by the way, a while ago was the photo shoot for my graduation... im so loving myself in a toga... hehehe!!! i took the liberty to shoot myself with my camera-phone... i'll post them next time.

oh well... i thought this would be a 'so-so' day... but i think the tattoo would be something... hehehe! :P


laterz!! c",)

No comments: