Sunday, February 12, 2006

Take A Stand...

this is the new posters for the upcoming 3-part of X-Men... which is entitled X3: The Last Stand. COOL!!!

i can't really wait na for the movie to go out!!



anyways... yeah, my parents knows about my tattoo... and so far, they're giving me a tease... which i think better than scolding me... but the teasing of my mo kinda show how disappointed she is... but somehow, i don't care... maybe because she doesn't know the real reasons of this tattoo... i guess, mom's aren't know the best or know their kids that well... hmm... i guess that's part of growing up. having you own life to control and not be under them always. anyways, i'm cool with it... i'm still growing and learning... day by day. c",)

and i guess... this is my Stand that i'm taking. :P

anyways... have to sleep na rin... it's almost 1am.

g'nyt!


laterz... c",)

No comments: