Thursday, February 02, 2006

an eye for art...

well, got to Ayala Museum yesterday afternoon... and i went there with some of my classmates from my Hum 2 class... and yeah, i took my car... cuz it's quite a hot-fuzzy weather. the place was good. after at the museum, we took a snack at GB in Libis... then there, went back to kalay... and i hanged-out with jobi, ambok & MR... then decided to hang-out at tepay at Katipunan... then after an hour... went to fecth my mom at RP...

well, iha-highlight ko na lang yung tambay with my friends from FA... wala lng... luv ko naman sila eh... kahit mdyo kups sila... :p

anyways... im cool... nothing to worry about. kahit seeing my name on their vandals... i dnt fucking care... u can't please everyone, right?

im good... anyways, have to go back and finish my paper... cuz by 1030, jax will fetch me here later... i'll hitch with him going to school..

laterz...

No comments: