Friday, April 23, 2010

Christ, what an asshole.

How can you enjoy a game (let's say DOTA or L4D) w/ your friends if your friends don't want you to join?

Whatever happened to having fun and supporting one another... you know, friendship?

I guess it says about being into groups or packs... like wolves or something. There will come a time that your so-called "friends" will stab you at the back and just leave you dead.

So far, it's the thing that is running in my head with some or most people here at work.

And somehow it's the reason why I'm planning to leave soon. To avoid any connections with them. They're such assholes. Seriously, even some people whom I trust a lot.

Anyway, I can still stay calm and keep it all to myself, or just releasing it through this blog.

And if ever I join them they'll mock me on why I "walked-out" before... sighs! how shallow can they get? Assholes!

Oh well, somehow, I still really feeling bad about it. But somehow, still can be subtle about it.... for now.

Now I really feel angry to all of them! Fuck them all!! I hope they all die!! (I know I sound like brat, but I'm starting to get angry while typing this blog... grrrr... I just really that angry towards them... all focused, enjoying and laughing there in the other room. sighs!)

Sometimes I just want to report them so that they deserve it, but I can't.

They're still my friends. Friends to tend to be assholes.

Anyway, I'm still angry at them and the one whom I considered close mocks me more... gaaaah!!

I'm still pissed!

grrrr...

No comments: