Sunday, January 08, 2006

so-and-so...

the ever-ending journey of everyday lives is about to make a slight (really, just a slight) turn... uhm... to be honest, that slight turn doesn't make any difference right now... i think.

what an i talking about? well, it's about my upcoming graduation this April... yeah, somehow im feeling the pressure of graduating on time when i came to school a few days back. though there aren't talks or chit-chats about it, i know the air of graduation is upon us. (or am i just being paranoid that im still in that place that i really don't know what will happen to me after college...? oh men...)

anyways, it's been a while since i blog... so far, this is the thing in my mind right now...

oh yeah, right now, my head kinda aches, cuz of waking me up at 4 in the morning just to drive my parents to church... (grrrr!!) but anyways, i'll just try to rest for a few munites after this blog and im off to jax and help me out on my math problem.


...and 2mrw is just another day.



laterz... c",)

No comments: