Sunday, January 29, 2006

catching up...

well, i'm one week in-advance done for the report i'll do for my Soc Sci 2 class. just finished doing my research and the hand-out 30 minutes ago... then, i just prepped-up the paper i'll be doing this wednesday night for my Humanidades 2 class, which is about my solo-trip this coming wednesday afternoon at Ayala Museum. i was planning to go there 2mrw, but i just found out that it's close during mondays, and the only free time i can go is on wednesday... so i'll be going there, solo and commuting... this would be fun for me, 'cuz it's gonna be a cheap-but-fun adventure for me... going around the urban jungle by foot... hay... :P

anyways, it's just 12 in the afternoon, and most of my works are done... hmmm... it's weird, but i think satisfying as well... maybe the next thing to do is catching up on the readings i've missed reading for my English 3 class...

oh men... i can't believe im in a good study-mode right now.

though right now, im thinking of giving myself an award for these stuffs i did... hmm... a movie? (well, i think aeon flux would be out this week...) a comic? (nah... im going on a one-time-big-time on that this march) ...what reward should i give to myself... bahala na..!! :P

nways, yesterday was quite a so-so day though, i hanged-out at my best friends house and did some of the readings for my soc sci2 report... while he was doing his archi stuff... basically it's a studious environment there, and it helped me focus on my work. but i hate to notice it, that lately, everyone around me are as busy as the flow of traffic at EDSA... di mo ma-approach. kahit yung bagong friend kong si MR, though i know he's just thinking deep about his problems towards someone he likes... wala lng... parang lahat lang ng tao na nakikita ko o nami-meet ako ay busy... hmmm... maybe it's the '2nd sem syndrome', in which the real start of the 2nd sem is on January and that students are cramming up to do their stuff as well as mix it with their angst and dilemmas in life... anyways, i think i'll just give them their spaces and not to disturb them for a while... ako rin naman, i need some space... :P

oh well... i think that's it na muna. i have to eat lunch na muna then after that catch-up with some of the readings, para 2mrw, focus ako sa Speech1 class requirement about the individual recitation-thing...

hope the best for me... though i know i'm still good. :P


laterz... c",)

No comments: