Tuesday, January 24, 2006

it isn't a BIG deal but...

during my Kom 3 class, we shared the poems we wrote as part of our requirement for the subject... basically i just wrote what i'm feeling during the time when they left me last March 21 last year... yeah, the incident where they accidentally left me drunk at katipunan... anyways, some of my classmates in that class were familiar with the story and somehow tried to tease me... but i didn't care that much, somehow i just laughed with them too... after class, i just realized that it will be almost a year since that bad night and somehow i was able to laugh it out now... hmm...

im not really mad at them now... yeah, i still hang-out with most of them and still good friends with some... but i still wanna make them pay for the immaturity and irresponsibility they did... as i said before, i hope for their karma to come and hope that im on the audience seat. for me, it would be some kinda treasure... just like having them as my friends...

it's kinda weird, but so far that's what my mind is set after the said incident...

well, for the readers, click on this LINK to know what happened to me last March 21, 2005...

anyways, so far im cool with it... im good.


laterz...

No comments: