Thursday, January 19, 2006

romantic-comedy for the morning...

i woke up a while ago, around 5 in the morning... well, my eyes opened at around 4... but i woke up at 5... well, i woke up having quite a kinky dream... anyways... when i woke up at 5, i i tried to go back to sleep... but to no avail. so i decided to watch a movie... though i wanna watch something accelerating, i sat down and watch Must Love Dogs, a romantic-comedy... it was a fun-feel-good movie... but somehow i wasn't expecting it to really watch it.... (though in my head back then im hopiing by watching this flick would make me go back to 'lala' land...) anyways, it somehow made a good jump start for my brain cells to function properly today... it's kinda weird, but it's cool... at least i got to jump start on the right time... 'cuz later i'l be having my mid-term exam for Social Science 2... in which right now i'm trying to make some very last minute reviews (oh cramming... it never left my system... but hey, it helps too though)

anyways, while writing this blog, i trying to get to know martin luther and hopefully niccolo machiavelli... just to have something to answer for the exam later @ 1pm...

anyways, wish me luck... i'll be leaving home for school later at around 10-ish, i'll be riding along with my best friend... and hoping that i could catch a ride again in the afternoon... :p

wish me luck & hope for the best for me!!!


laterz!!! c",)

No comments: