Friday, November 12, 2004

November 12, 2004 / 5:36pm

just finished downloading and watching the new trailer of Elektra (which ill watch when it comes out!!)... astig yung trailer!!! i love the tatoo effect... hehehe!!

anyways, i got to watch The Incredibles kanina, solo nga lng, but im good... it's superhero funny!! and the execution was GREAT!!! i hope i cud see this when the 3rd installment of X-MEN comes out in 2006...

anyways, i need money!! P2000 to be exact... and these are for my readings, and books needed for my majors (oh my!! majors lng 'to!!!) SIGHS!!!

plus i have some things to buy... like the gimik things i want to have... and my plans to have a tatoo... im still deciding on whether or not to pursue on having my hair get dreds... hmmm...

hay buhay...

neways... nood muna ako ng Witch Hunter Robin... kahit tagalized ito, ok na rin...

laterz!! c",)

No comments: