Sunday, November 28, 2004

November 28, 2004 / 5:58pm

the gun gallery expo at megamall was cool... lots of ammo there... and there were some guns i wish i have, but i know i cnt have it right now... anyways, we got to help papa buy mama a gift for thier anniversary on wednesday...

anyways, im planning right now for my son, *Lobo's first birthday this monday... which is 2mrw... hmmm... and now im planning to bring him for a joy ride... and try to bring him to rockwell... anyways... i so love my son... so my first gift that i'll give to him, even if he can't use it right now... it will symbolize what i want him to have.. a good book... ill give him the illustrated version of Da Vinci Code... i'll try to read him during his bedtime stories...

hay... i love my son so much... i'll give everything... i hope his birthday would be good 2mrw...

o cya... anyways... i have to read some things for my psych class... have to catch up on things...


laterz!!



* Lorenzo Robert Bataclan - my "eggs"-periment for my child psych class. ill place the pictures soon. :P

No comments: