Saturday, November 06, 2004

November 6, 2004 / 6:38pm

hmm... what a friday that was... even if it's just a day ago (yesterday...) there was mixed things up... all went in a loop... sighs!!

bad side first... im quite getting irritated with some women in my life, particularly on joy & nina. joy is too "jologs" and sobrang taklesa... next, nina was so not-yet-over stage, in which she's in denial of her insides, particularly on the ateneo and the 'B' thing... shit dude!! but hey... ako, iiwas na muna ko dun.. kasi baka mahawa pa ako... and i hate it when im in the crossfire...

the GOOD GOOD thing... my prof for math 14 this coming sem is my 'lola'... heheheh!!! prof. villalobos, the math teacher of my kuya & ate when they were in high school and the 'inay' of my mom during her high school days... me as the 'apo'... alagang-alaga talaga ako... heheheh!!! :P i will survive math 14 for sure... ehehhehehe!!! :P

anyways, it's so cold here in my room... dat my hands are getting colder like dead cold... hehehe...

ey, just saw the site of elektra the movie... cool... :P

anyways, gotta post this later the blog...

cge...

laterz!! c",)

No comments: