Sunday, June 06, 2004

June 6, 2004 / 10:40pm

good evening!

im about to finish my day by writing on my journal... well the day went quite dull, but ok... it was still raining (until now), kaya ang lamig... i finished the draft of the thing i typed for my mom's thing for her office... got to talked to my friends (ging, lloyd & nina)... btw, lloyd read jax's email... and he was quite shocked to read such a very angry email... but he's true enough to give me sufficient advise... true friend ko yang si lloyd eh!! he's my joey!! :P

hay buhay, im quite sleepy na rin... and i remember that i have to be early in waking up 2mrw... drive my mom, go school and be a RA and fetch my mom later that afternoon. add to that, it's the start of classes to some schools, kaya it will be a heavy traffic to face 2mrw... sighs!! what a life in the metro...

anyways, gotta sleep na rin...

laterz.

No comments: