Saturday, June 12, 2004

June 12, 2004 / 8:34pm

looooong day today... quite a little bit boring nga eh. but the only thing that is quite ok is when someone got in to our property and started to steal some scrap metals... and good thing the neighbor informed my pops... and my dad brought out his .45 and started make a shoot out... cool and exciting, but also quite scary, kasi baka something bad might happen to my pops... but good thing nuthing happened to him, mdyo i saw a good presence of my dad shooting out his gun... i guess he'll be more "up" if ever the stealer was shot... hehehe :P anyways, that's all for 2day... the rest was quite a bore... ~YAWN~

i still cnt decide on what to do for my tuition fee... hmmm... i have to make a solid plan by 2mrw... kasi classes will start monday, and i haven't paid my tuition fee yet... quite a pressure, but i have to make solid decisions by 2mrw... hmm.... THINK, THINK...THINK!! well, in the plan, there's going to CAP office in makati (twice) and going to makati as well... THINK!!!

bahala na ako!! 2mrw ill make the plan...

later.

No comments: