Sunday, June 13, 2004

June 13, 2004 / 4:40pm

what a looong boring day, again!

hay naku, all i cud do was typing for my dad's paper work... it's kinda the only way not to get bored... im still bored by the way... the only thing good is that 2mrw classes will start (yipee!!) so i cud get busy and focus on other things, aside that thing... u know. but so far, i made my tentative plans on my CAP tuition and getting it w/o hurting my sked in school... i just hope my kuya would cooperate with me...

hmm... u know, im having a hard time sleeping, actually waking up... kasi my hormones are kinda up & down... its kinda weird, but i think ill manage it... i just hope something good will come out... but hey!! a little bit of jacking off won't hurt, no harm no foul... sarap pa... ehehehehehe... :P

anyways, i have to clean up some mess sa office... not that kinda of mess! :P

laterz... c",)

No comments: