Wednesday, June 30, 2004

June 30, 2004 / 8:13pm

well... GMA was inagurated today, being the 2nd female president, and giving her another term... i just wish things would change for the better...

so far, i played badminton kanina for PE... took my time to serve at Sir Abueva'a office as part of my require service for the office as thier scholar... it's quite cool actually... sorting out and havet the oppurtunity to read some good articles from the newspaper... good writing... and let me say that there is still hope for us... and more hope for me...

the few days were quite as tiring as ever... right now, or later, ill have to finish some readings for psych classes 2mrw, para di ako magmukhang timang... but im kinda digging the things im reading... im learning and im enjoying it... cool!!

lately, im having another i-miss-jax episodes... im hoping na mawala na ito uli... kasi ang hirap eh... kahit im getting strength from my anger at him, thinking about him won't make things easy for me too... hay naku!! stress!! THAT ASSHOLE!! grrrr...

anyways, i have to read na uli... my brain is hungry for psychological knowledge...

adios for now...

laterz!! c",)

No comments: