Thursday, June 10, 2004

June 10, 2004 / 7:11am

wow... i cnt believe it. i woke up good, without having the feeling of being chased or down... i woke up fine and kinda horny (hehehe). wala lng. ba't ganun? tuwing im ok and having a good time, bigla na lng siya sumusulpot. and the thing is, i get his attention, susundan ko sya... its kinda weird, maybe it's the small thing inside me that keeps on telling me "to not give up on our friendship, maaayos din yan"... yes the id inside me... but the ego and super ego keeps telling me to relax and be calm, and get over it... hay wat a dilemma im having... but the only thing im sure is that if im just calm and do my very best to move on and forget him muna...ill be ok. very ok... im good... i have friends who believes in me and who will stand beside me... and im glad to have them, i love them.

anyways, im predicting that this day and the days that follows will be fine and good... :)

anyways, im good... always.

laterz!

No comments: