Sunday, February 21, 2010

why oh why... tsk tsk

hmm... the students haven't started to text me.

this is bad. really, REALLY BAD.

Bad in a sense that we can't do time-travel and make it all work right. I know there's a solution on this one, get the list of the 10 and call them to remind them. But I have other priorities to do, but I guess I should try to juggle things out and fix it.

Fix it. That's 2 words that somehow I'm not good at all. But let's see if I can fix this... w/o the help or assistance of others. It's my mess after all, right?

But still, after all this is done, I'm still going to kill Pong Aguila on this one. hahaha. No worries Pong, we're still good friends, but I'm really going to kill you for this one. :P

Oh well, it's almost 9pm, I need to heat the water, I'll be leaving at around 10pm.

later.

No comments: