Sunday, February 07, 2010

It's the climb.... oh yeah.

I feel like each day that comes, i want to just break the window in front of my table at work and just jump do a free fall.

... but then again, I hate a goowy-messy death.

Anyway, it's Sunday and somehow I still want another day to just lay down on my bed, try to catch-up on what I 've missed in the tube. Just be a regular home-buddy.

I wish that things at work would fall on the right places. And basing on what I'm seeing it's being chaotic in a sense of order. And it making my 'resignation-bucket' more heavier.

... and there's It's Academic. I have a lot against it and that somehow, I'm still doing the task. Sometimes I hate my attitudes that I tend to say 'yes' even if I explained why I said 'no' on the first place.

Thus I'm going to kill Pong Aguila on this one. Well one thing, our friendship is just based on work-laughs and that I tend to avoid hanging out with him. He's quite close-minded. Even his opinions and perspective of stuff, I don't like it. But hey, everyone has the right to express their thoughts.

... it's that my thoughts/opinions don't mesh-up with his, 'cause his way of thinking is too old and mine is a little bit complicated and updated. Plainly, I just hate-HATE him. Good thing he's a few meters away from my desk this time. I guess that's good for me.

... But that It's Academic, it will really cause him his life. I'll really kill him for passing it on to me halfway of his project. DAMMIT.

Oh, well. I guess this week I'll be exercising more brain cells on work. I'll try to make a 'Dark Phoenix' manifestation at work, if I can. Last week with the smiling at the meeting w/ JBW made me feel good.

Hmm... I guess i should try smiling again.

Anyway, got to prep-up for tomorrow. 4 Field works this week. Will be trying to get people to my office for our clients needs.

Oh it's going to be one of those weeks again, and this time I think I'll be having just a one-person support all the way. Thanks to AM & JBW for ruining everything.

Anyway, I'm currently emailing my resume to some notable companies just trying to check if I'm sellable to the HR market.

Wish me luck this week.


Laterz.

No comments: