Monday, June 12, 2006

thus it begins...

tomorrow starts a new chapter in my life...
being a young, early 20's urban professional in the Human Resource industry.

a Yuppie for HR.

though it is connected to the course that i finished, i'm still in search for what my other potential are. yes, there are more potential that can be triggered inside my head. and i'm not being mayabang, i'm just being modest to tell. :D

anyways, the 1st 2 days of my work, starting 2mrw, i'm assigned at TDS at Ortigas then on thursday, the 3rd day of my work, i'll be assigned at E-Telecare in Libis. and i'll be assigned there until my bosses decides to either put me back at TDS or assign me to other call center. and i'm assuming that the relocation would be after i'm eveluated three months from now... so, hopefully, i'll be working in Lbis for three months...

though, i miss being in college and, somehow, leaving some of my friends there... i have to move on and have a place in society, right? and i see that the connections and bonds i have to my friends are still intact... though i cannot check on them always, because i tend to gain new friends in every new situation i am into, i can still contact them in a lot of ways. with technology getting bigger, the world is getting small by the days... though, yeah, i'll really gonna miss them, specially the ones at kalay (some of the psychs-pips & FA pips), i'll do my best to keep in touch with them... :D

hay, this is it... work... so far, clothing-wise, i'm somehow prepped-up na rin... i have 3 slacks already and the polos are sufficient enough to survive a weeks work...

i am ready... to face this new chapter... i can (and proud) to say that i have survived a lot of things... whatever things i face, i'll see it as a challenge... and i can face MY challenges (focus on the MY part... 'cuz it's my life. my problems. my decisions. MY CHALLENGES)

nways, wish me luck on 2mrw's adventure...

laterz... c",)


O yeah... HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all FILIPINOS!!! Mabuhay tayong lahat!!! (and i hope & pray for POSITIVE changes for our country and to our fellow men)

No comments: