Saturday, June 03, 2006

the perks of being a taong-bahay

yeah... my last weekend before i settle down to being a 'yuppie' (bwakang ina to!! i hate that term... i miss college life!)

anyways, my parents and my sister are out... and im just here... chillin' down... i wish i could invite my best friend here right now to hang-out (but he's out of town)... anyways, i'll just clean my room and just try to watch some dvds here...

hay... so far, im excited to go to my first job... it's like going to school for a new school year... and yeah... there's the jitters of meeting new people and having new friends (and new people to abhor)...

so far, so good... i'm quite relax of all things right now... just keep an open and clear mind on things...

i think yon na muna... for now... i'll blog now and then (kung may oras, pero i'll try to make time para just to blog-in what's happening to me...)


laterz... c",)

No comments: