Saturday, June 10, 2006

a new leaf by tuesday...

i was able to pass the training yesterday... well not to be mayabang or something, i was the 2nd highest in the class, with a 91% overall score... yey on that! :P

anyways, i'll be starting on my first job this tuesday... then on thursday, i'll be assigned in Libis, the E-Telecare call center office, but i'm still an employee of TDS.. i'll just make phone screening interview for E-telecare...

i'm quite excited, cuz i'll be earning money for myself... but quite scared, becuase it's a new environment for me, working environment to be exact. and though i still have an uncertain feeling, i'm seeing it as a new oppurtunity for me to widen my potential...

(sigh) i'm still thinking on what to buy on my 1st salary... though, still, i'm really gonna pay the remaining balance at kalay... i want to reward myself on something... hmm... pero sa 30th pa nman yon eh, mdyo matagal pa... plus i'll be saving some of my salary for gym, cuz i made a commitment with my best friend that we're gonna be gym-buddies (and yeah, fix my gym sched with my work sked)

haay... this is it... something new... and just more than a month after i graduated from college... hahaha! :P

o cya, that is it for now...


laterz... c",)

No comments: