Monday, June 05, 2006

NEVER EAT at a Mini-Stop shop...

this is the leasson i've learned for today, and hopefully for the rest of my working life...

the food, even if it has a tasty look... it's just the looks. and as the saying goes... looks can kill (literally, with these kinds of food they sell)

anyways, 1st day of training for my improvement of my english skills was quite a-ok... though it was really tiring (add the commuting going there & going home)...

and the pressure of my potential bosses to pass the training was quite noticeable a while ago... and i'm guessing that there's a possibility that i could get assigned at their office at Libis, QC... w/c is also good for me, but im not expecting anything yet. i'm just focused on getting 85% or higher on my english skill by friday...

nways, hope for the best for me on this....

now... i have to rest, cuz im really quite drained out for the day... i'll just eat dinner and sleep early, cuz 2mrw i have to wake up early again... buhay xavier nga uli ako... and this time, i'm getting paid....hehehe :P


laterz!!! c",)

No comments: