Sunday, June 18, 2006

so far so good...

i got to start working last tuesday (6/13) at TDS in Ortigas, then i was shipped to E-Telecare in Libis last thursday (6/15)...

somehow, i was having quite a hardtime on the first day in e-tel, becuase the script was quite a tongue-twister at first, but then i got the hang of it later that noon and did my calls as a phone screener for e-tel... then the following day (friday, 6/16) i didn't made any calls, becuase i'm still a newbie and i observed the right way to make calls... so far, i'm getting the flow of the script and how to properly screen applicants. and by 2mrw (monday, 6/19) i'll be starting to really screen applicants and also i'll be observed by the head recruiter officer of e-tel, which i see nothing wrong but anyways makes me kinda nervous too...

oh well, so far, im quite enjoying the job i'm doing... though it's quite tiring for my voice and my saliva, plus commuting home is also tiresome... a good nights sleep is always a desire every time i go home form work.

oh yeah, 2 weeks from now, on the the 30th of this month (friday) i'll getting my first salary!!! yehey!! :P

once i got the salary, i'll save the following (for gym, for my comics and a portion for my remaining balance for my tuition) and the rest (or half of what's left) will go to my savings account. and what's left will be our the family and my allowance... i know it's not that much yet, cuz i started almost half of the month... but it's a good start na rin, dba?

hay naku... i think that's it na muna... if i have the time during work (more on my lunch breaks) i'll try to blog what's happening to me...

oh yeah... i forgot... i have my own local number and my own cubicle (with a PC!!!) though i can't save my files, cuz it's used for recruitment purposes, having a PC and my own local # is quite something to brag paminsan-minsan... hehehe :P



aahh... i think that's it for now... :P


laterz... c",)

No comments: