Friday, September 23, 2005

September 23, 2005 / 8:26am

i'm starting my STRICTLY FRUIT DIET today... and it's gonna be a 3-day diet... in which the 3rd day, im expecting that my stone will just a yesterday thing. i hope so...

so im having a dellusional on wanting to eat the new flavor pizza ng pizza-hut... looks masarap eh... anyways, when i get the chance na to eat those things... those pizza are the first thing that i'll eat for sure... hmmm... can't wait for it.

anyways... i'm making it sure that i'll finish my thesis draft by friday next week... so technically that i have a week to do my thesis... so basically, sobrang focus ako... yeah, papasok pa rin ako on some of my classes... pero yon lng... focus-FOCUS!!!

ayon... cge... prep-up lng na muna ako for today...

laterz... & wish me luck... c",)

No comments: