Friday, September 16, 2005

September 16, 2005 / 11:23am

just took off the bandeges from my hospitalization kani-kanina lng... yung pinag-tusukan ng dextros ko sa left hand... la lng..

so this is it... ma'am myra approved my letter... i'llbe continuing doin the thesis even without the FGD... good thing... it gave me the chance to save money... so i'll just do this during my resting period here sa house... then i think the plan is somehow back... so no-biggie worries for me... just have the sufficient rest nlng... para i could go back to work again.

oh well... things are suck... but then again, i rise up and kisk their sorry-ass... hehehe!!! phoenix rulz!! :P

anyways... yon lng muna... rest uli ako.. and also proper diet... papayat nga ako for the defense... hehehe...

laterz... c",)

No comments: