Sunday, September 18, 2005

September 18, 2005 / 3:59pm

well, so far i have a recurring abdominal pain... which makes me conscious more on what i eat. then i started to read the cases that i suppose to start reading for my thesis... oh yeah, im also done on my 2nd take home exam for philo-ethics class... so yon... im getting back on my feet na rin... step by step.

oh well... im still trying to charge up... kasi nxt weekend ay work uli / gimik uli ako... like goin to the finals of nescafe soundskool, in which my dear friend, seth and his band, will be playing for a record deal... i wish them good luck... though, bawi talaga ako... kasi last time i wasn't able to watch eh... hanggang voting lng ako eh... anyways, plus i have to samahan my best friend, jax, sa pagbili ng mp3 player niya sa gilmore...plus pasama na rin ako sa greenhills... cuz i wanna buy a rain-maker stick eh... hehehe :P

anyways... yon lng pahinga-hinga muna ako... plus eating right and light.

ayon na muna.

laterz c",)

No comments: