Thursday, September 01, 2005

September 1, 2005 / 6:10pm

well, some things turned out good naman for my thesis... yeah, i'll be having an interview with one of the psychologist sa Dayan Psychological Center on Saturday afternoon... then i'll be interviewing Dr. Bautista sa Monday & Tuesday... tapos yung kay Fr. Lito naman, i'll have a word by wednesday on when i'll interview him... ayon... para mdyo solb na yung sa interviews ko... FGD nlng (oh my!! i have to work on na rin on my interview schedule ng FGD... gaddamit!!).

and the assessment kanina went good nman rin... so far, mdyo magpapaka-pasaway ako ay i'll do the assessment with ambok... hirap uli mag-hanap ng client eh... it's my choice, and i dnt give a damn kung may nag-reklamo.

oh well... ok rin naman ako eh... mdyo there's the burdens and all... kakayanin... dapat lng eh... it's for a good/better purpose for my life... i guess.

o cya... maya nlng uli.

laterz. ;P

No comments: