Saturday, September 17, 2005

September 17, 2005 /9:42am

well, i have eaten (or souped-out) my breakfast na...

oh yeah... im still again looking for a transcriber for my thesis... and in this weak condition i am into... dagnamit!!!!

i think the transcription will be a follow-up na lng... i can just listen and put the data while typing my thesis research... which i will start in a few days... just when i get my health back on track.

hay naku... mdyo boring nga talaga pag nasa bahay lng... kaso, i cnt go out... cuz im still quite weak and i hate to be tempted and eat those forbidden foods... i think rest is the only solution right now.

sighs!!

anyways, i'll just try to do something productive this weekend nlng muna... something connected to my thesis pa rin most probably... data analysis or read the things for my content analysis. something like that...

oh well... cge... la-log off na nga muna ako...

laterz... :P

No comments: