Thursday, August 25, 2005

August 25, 2005 / 6:24pm

ngarag na ako.

im going crazy by a minute... and it is due to a lot of things... and guess what, i think di lang ako ang nawiwindang... there are some people i know who are experiencing things that are hard to carry on.

anyways... im so getting crazy on a lot of things too... one thing is with my friends (yeah, trust is quite shaky lately)... the next are the things i will do for my thesis... and the assessment im doings (i still need a teen client for my assessment)... plus other factors.

oh my gulay... the stresses are really something lately... ang hirap.

but i know it's somehow gonna be worth it in the end... i just dnt know how good (or bad) it will be by october...

neways...rest na muna ako... i'll just fix my interview sked and watch ALIAS maya...

laterz.

No comments: