Thursday, August 11, 2005

August 11. 2005 / 7:25pm

oh well... it was a pissed day... well it started being pissed off at my mother... damn bitch!!

then being locked-out for my thesis class... thus made it impossible for me to do my proposal defense... kaasar talaga!! BWISET!!!

but the thing that made this day quite good na rin was during my psych 162 class... when i volunteered myself for the PTAT sample... which quite good na rin... kasi i got to know my status right now about my life, present life... which somehow is quite still uncertain... and the weird part is that i have to make an analysis about myself too... hmm... i guess being honest is the right time right now...

then to somehow end my day... i took again my boxing work-out... and it helped put down my stress and pissed-off... kasi the endorphins that kicked-in during the work-out made me happy and relax... which is cool.

anyways, 2mrw naman ay su-swimming naman kami... yahoo!!! enjoy time na muna 'to.

o cya... rest na muna ako... then watch ALIAS... then tulog na ako... kasi i have to report na for my Student Assistance work 2mrw morning... and i'll give a whoop-ass to that baba!!! (hehehe!!)

laterz... c",)

No comments: