Monday, August 01, 2005

August 1, 2005 / 8:30pm

what a good way to start the month of August... and im saying this in a very sarcastic tone. i got no sense of reality today... also known as, NGARAG ako the whole day. yeah, i got to finish, or atleast did something for my methodolgy part of my thesis... and i also got to finish my transcription for my RA work-gig... and the worst thing went on, i went flaw-down for my practical administration of the WAIS-III test... and i hate it so much... nag-nerbyos ako big-time... my friends wasn't aware, but during that time, my heart was beating dead-fast and my hands were shaking as hell... and there-there... i blundered out and went unrealistic and became unprepared... sighs...

hay naku... now, im suppose to do my take-home exam for my pihlo 171 class... and im still tired... syet!

can someone give me the enough strenght to atleast finish this exam tonight... di ko na nga muna gagawin yung swimming workout ko 2mrw nga eh, baka sa wednesday nlng... hay buhay.

sighs... im feeling such a screwball lately... first with isa... then some of my FA friends... then now with my ka-psych family too... what a screw-ball am i?!?!?

now i do feel like a failure...

*it is just me... and later on, ill move on anyways...

o cya...


laterz...

No comments: