Monday, August 15, 2005

August 15, 2005 / 6:37pm

well, im quite done for my thesis defense... and it was not that bloody as i was expecting from it... the only bloody part was the interview schedules and the addition of another method, the dreaded FGD... yeah. so basically its a triangulation method for my thesis research... an archival study, an interview and a FGD... oh my gosh!!

pero kakayanin ko 'to... ako pa!!

yeah... so far im back on my feet after the fiasco that happened to me days ago... so far getting back on the 'one-feet-at-a-time' gig... but still, im doing good na rin...

right now, rest na muna ako... then if ever gusto ko, i'll start to do some homeworks that are due on thursday... maybe...

and the things for my thesis... mamaya o 2mrw na muna... hay naku... it was a good start of my week na rin...

o cya... maya nlng uli...

laterz... c",)

No comments: