Sunday, April 04, 2004

April 4, 2004 / 8:10pm

right now... i miss my best friend... dunno why, but im getting over with all the being sad and depress (so far...)

last friday night pinanood ko yung The Passion of the Christ... words were not enough to explain on what i have watched... it really hit a lot of buttons to me... from my family to my friends situations... everything!! i love watching it again, kahit solo lang ako... and it was not that disturbing at all... it's more of a film that can hit people in a divine way that God want us to see... anyways, IT WAS AWESOME!! it gave me a lot to think about and how to deal with the situations i am facing... :)

yesterday naman, i got to talk to ate kay... tell her the good news at kamustahin sya... i feel worried about her back... i hope she's getting better... miss ko na rin siya!!

anyways, uli, later na lng!! :P

No comments: