Friday, May 29, 2009

crazy friday...

what's my job description again?

i guess in my line of work right now... the "job description" is just some food color or icing on a very large cake of styro-foam.

oh well... just came from a department meeting, which I can say one of the few boring meetings again. somehow, I try to "include" myself in the meeting, but somehow, i tend to just play some songs in my head.

yes, it's that boring... haha

anyway, i'll be staying here at the office 'til 8pm... 'cause my schedule today was an adjustment, due to the tire fixing this morning.

anyway, I'll just pretend to do something productive in the last few minutes of my work time, and maybe later I'll just play some PC games or just go home and sleep for tomorrow I need to be early to some school at Makati.

oh well, that's the day... Friday for me right now... hahaha something crazy again.

oh I miss doing my other field work... somehow. yeah, somewhat I miss doing the speech and aiming it directly to it or them... hahaha... fun and also worth it, not what I'm doing in my "day job".

anyway... I miss a lot of stuff right now. and now my mind is giving a lot of random thoughts... I guess I better stop it for now...


laterz...

No comments: