Wednesday, May 27, 2009

pondering on stuff...

well, tomorrow... wait! make it 6 hours from now, I'll be turning 27.

27... three more years I'll be 30... wow. time do really run fast. or it's the other way around, where I'm too busy to notice how time moves. anyway, whatever... right now I'm turning 27 in a few hours.

and somehow, I want to do a short remembering the good ol' days... but I can't seem to to do that right now. I just don't have the time or the effort to do it... hahaha

all I can say that this year, pointing to 2009... it's been a challenging year for me so far. a lot of "tests" in life... and somehow, I'm managing to survive from it, but with a lot of injuries came with the surviving part. compared to the previous years, I'm seem to have a lot of mishaps in these "life tests".

anyway, I just hope things will turn out more good when I reached 27. Thou I know it's always up to myself on how should I take care of my life. but I just hope that things will start to fall for me in the right places.

oh well, I'm all by myself right now in my workstation, and I think I'm deciding to leave early for I need to sleep and somehow catch the 2nd to last episode of Smallville later on TV.

anyway, I guess i better greet myself a Happy and hopefully, a Prosperous Birthday for me.

laterz. c",)

No comments: