Thursday, August 31, 2006

x'mas wish list 2006...

well in a few months time, christmas season is back... and by 2mrw... it's the 'ber' months already...

so here's my x'mas wish list...!

- an Ipod video (w/c my sister will give it to me just in time for the holiday season... whooppee!!)













- a PS2.... the slim type ('cuz it's been years that i've wanting to have this console... and now, i have the savings, i cud have my own PS2!!!! bwahahaha!!)













- a new TV (not just an ordinary TV.... but a flat screen TV!!! its a sony wega... i just saw the price a few weeks back... and somehow it's calling me... and with the price of 10K, who wouldn't say 'no' to that!!!! hahaha!!!)













- lastly... X-Men: The Last Stand dvd (though, it will be out by October... i'm gonna buy it as part of my x'mas wish list... hehehe!!!)
















...oh yeah... somewhat of a good news, i might be staying @ TDS until the x'mas season... that's why i'm bold enough to plan these kinds of stuff for me this coming yuletide season... hohoho on that!! :P (ititiis ko nlng itong making calls... ok na rin naman eh... the colleagues at works are quite a-ok na rin eh...)

ayon... that's my list so far... sana makuha ko lahat ang mga iyon!! c",)

anyways, just got my salary... mdyo mababa, pero ox lng... i treated my family with pizza nung pag-uwi ko kanina... though, i wanna treat my best friend... kasi parang mataggal na rin kami di nagkita... hehehe... 2mrw, before i got to work, i'll be depositing some to the bank. i'm thinking 30% of it will go there na muna, tapos the next sweldo, 40% naman... (wish ko lng... :P)

ayon... cge, yon na muna...


laterz!!! c",)

No comments: