Monday, August 14, 2006

bro...dude... HELP!!!!

“I think so far I got everything that I need. We’ll evaluate you application together with other applicants that we are screening right now. If you qualify, you’ll get a call not later than 12noon tomorrow. So we can give you the details needed. If you didn’t get the call, that means other applicant closely met the requirements and we’ll keep your file in active status for the pooling of other position/vacancies.”


This is what I always say whenever I feel to fail an applicant or if the applicant is really bad in talking english. In some ways, it’s like some sort of my ‘power-tripping’ thing just to blow off some steam… or just plain ‘ol power-tripping… hehehe (with an evil tone)

ANYWAYS, I’m not doing well… to be honest. I’ve been experiencing a lot of panic-anxiety attacks… and this time in other aspect as well (ex. emotional & physical aspects) and it’s making me paranoid, scared, angry, pissed off and down right sad lately…

One thing that runs in my mind is the current job I’m into… yeah, I’m doing good… but somehow I’m not having that much fun-FUN… I hate being stuck in just one place all the time… kaya when the eveluation comes-in… it might give me help to decide on whether or not I should move-on or stay.

The other thing is quite more emotional…yeah, aside from what happened last week with one of my colleagues (RE: saying the B word…) there’s the “thing” that bugs me again… I thought it was dormant (or died a year ago)… I was wrong… and plus that fact that things around me (and myself as well) has changed… it’s kicking back again… and I hate this feeling… I wanna talk it out to my best friend about it, cuz he’s the only one who knows it, I’m quite afraid that he might get mad at me (or something painful for us)…

Oh men, this fuck things up!!! (SIGHS!!)

ANYWAYS, I’m here at working right now, just had my lunch… and yeah, the same old routine for the past 2 months…yeah, I’ve been working here for 2 months… same place, same routine… interviewing potentials applicants for this call-center. Hay buhay…

I miss a lot of my old life… though, I’m really excited about the new things in me… it’s really the adapting & adjusting that makes it hard… oh men… too many complex thoughts in my head…

One thing I wanna do right now… talk to my best friend. Talk about the things that bugs me… because I know it’s him who could help me out. Bro if you are reading this… I need to talk to you… soon… help me out… I’ve given you the letter 3-months ago… I need your help. (there… that’s my SOS)


Hay… I think thats it for now… HELP!!


Laterz…

No comments: